Provide "Simple Email Marketing for a complicated World". Gain additional value from your database of clients and contacts, gain more new and repeat business, strengthen a brand, and show impressive ROI.
Thanks, your request has been submitted. You’ll receive an email confirming this (note sometimes they get stuck in spam folders) and you’ll receive a call from one of our team as soon as possible. Thanks again!
Covering Communications with Potential, New and Existing Customers
- Office Experts (registered under the name of Serviced Office Experts Ltd) and its Third Parties/Affiliates agree to identify themselves in all telephone calls with you.
- You agree to receive telephone calls from Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates at the telephone number(s) you provide to Office Experts, irrespective of whether or not you have registered this number on a Do-Not-Call list not associated with Office Experts.
- You agree to receive telephone calls from Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates. Note these calls are aimed at providing you with information and answering questions you may have as well as marketing the products and services provided by Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates.
- You agree to me contacted by Office Experts by any means of communication you give them. So if the telephone number(s) you provide to Office Experts is for a mobile phone or “smart phone”, you agree to receive telephone calls and text messages from Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates at that number.
- You agree to receive e-mails from Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates that may advertise Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates products and services at the e-mail address you provide to Office Experts.
- Office Experts acknowledge that your expressed consent to receive communications from their Third Parties/Affiliates is not a condition of your purchase of Office Experts products and services.
- You agree to receive calls from Office Experts’ employees, contractors or third-party companies in association with your expressed interest and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that calls to or from you may be recorded for quality of service and training purposes.
- Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates agree you can (through written notice to Office Experts) opt out of receiving further communications from Office Experts to the telephone number(s) & email addresses you provide. In doing so you accept the possibility of a slight delay in this message being passed on and acted upon by Office Experts and its Third Parties/Affiliates
- In the event you are not in agreement with the above terms please contact a member of our team who will be happy to discuss this matter and try and provide a service appropriate wth your needs.
Serviced Office Experts Limited (trading under the name of “Office Experts”, and from here on referred to as “We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Serviced Office Experts Limited of 5 Wheelers Orchard, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross Bucks, SL9 OHL.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information should you contribute written content to our Knowledge Hub or enter into a competition or promotion sponsored by us or our partners.
If you contact us, we may keep a written record and sometimes audio record of that correspondence additionally for quality and training purposes.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although they are not obligatory to return or respond to.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access, these may include but not be limited to; traffic data, location data, data provided through our Knowledge Hub and other communication data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that if you agree to, we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Using cookies helps us to distinguish you from other users of our website and to obtain general information about our audience and its internet usage. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service buy helping us to store information about your ppreferences, speeding up your searches and recognising when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Where we have given you a password (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. A team of employees from one Operators that all want access to our administration platform may be requested to share one username and login for that Operator.
Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. However, given the nature of the internet, the transmission of information via it is not always completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and make clear that any transmission of information is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties and our partners to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
Our partners may be landlords or operators with properties with what they deem to be relevant properties to your enquiry with us. These Operator partners may try to contact you about their properties for a period of time up till you tell us or them that you are no longer looking.
Any selected third parties who may contact you will be either providers of goods and services related to acquiring business premises, or Expert Partners of our that provide services you may have shown an interest in.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Office Experts or a significant amount of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Office Experts, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies you should check before submitting any personal data to them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or behaviour of any company or external website you have accessed through links in our site.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Note, an access request fee of £20 may be charged to help us meet the administrative cost of covering this process.
We operate within a discreet network of industry professionals that can provide investment and sales opportunities to buyers and sellers of ‘off-market’ properties.
Our network of multi-discipline property consultants provide services that can lead to investment opportunities;
- Development monitoring,
- Asset management,
- Portfolio management and rationalisation.
We network with a variety of investors;
- Wealthy private international investors
- Banking and finance institutions
- Private / corporate Investment consortia
So if you are looking to grow your network, rationalise your portfolio, exit a development, or invest in property - contact us now.
Advising, supporting and ultimately making out clients happy is very important to us. Our clients vary in size from the very small self employed start-up, to the established medium sized enterprise that still values flexibility, location and convenience.
From time to time we will publish their written and video testimonials on our website. To find our client testimonials click on ‘News’ in the main menu of the Knowledge Hub. Then click ‘Client Testimonials’
Out-n-Out Marketing support brands large and small with Innovative Promotional Merchandise. We take the time to understand your brand, company culture and specific project requirements, to provide exceptional service and deliver good quality promotional products on time. With access to over 35,000 items to brand we suggest the best items to help get your logo seen. www.out-n-outmarketing.com │ 0208 732 5490